Bras are delicates and should be treated as such! To maximize their longevity and help your bras maintain structural integrity, rotate the bras you wear, always hand wash with a gentle detergent, and air dry only.
1. Wash bras after 2-3 wears.Oil,sweat, and skin debris can build up on bras and degrade the materials without regular cleaning. Always wash bras after heavy sweating.
2. Rotate your bras. Bras will maintain their shape and elasticity longer if you give the fabrics time to relax in between wears.
3. Replace bras that don't support you. A well-made and well-cared-for bra can maintain support and structure for up to 200 wears. Stretching in either the band or cup is a sign that your bra has lost structural integrity. Regardless of how old a bra is, a bra that does not fit and support you comfortably should be replaced.
1. Fill a large bowl or basinwith cold or warm water. Mix in a gentle detergent.
2. Place your bra into the soapy water and let it soak for 15-20 minutes.
3. Gently massage the soapy water into the bra with your fingers to help help release any trapped oils and residue.
4. Drain the dirty water and rinse each bra with clear water until the detergent is washed out.
5. Hang or lay flat to air-dry. Avoid heat and tumble dryers!